Splatter Nail Art Tutorial
- Category: Nails
- Reply to post
This one is for the artist in you. You can create a fun paint splatter pattern using just a paintbrush!
What You Will Need
- White nail polish
- Light blue nail polish
- Purple nail polish
- Pink nail polish
- A stiff paint brush
How To Apply?
- Paint all your nails with white as the base color.
- Now comes the fun part. Find a stiff brush like the one shown in the image. Dip it in the light blue polish, and run your fingers through the brush and direct it at your nail so that the brush splatters on your nails.
- Repeat the same thing for the pink and the purple.
- You should have a nice splatter nail art.
- Use a cotton swab dipped in nail polish remover to clean up the sides around the nails.
Seal it with a top coat.