Common eyebrow mistakes and how to fix them
- Using wrong brush: If you are using your regular makeup brush to fill in your eyebrows, this will not give you a balanced look. Instead buy a flat angular brush to fill them properly.
- Over plucking your eyebrows: Tweezing extra hair from eyebrow can make them appear thinner. Always go for a shape that is recommended according to your face cut.
- Matching your brow with hair color: Never match the color of brow pencil/powder with your brow hair. If you have black hair use dark brown color and if you have blonde hair use two shades lighter.
- Wrong tweezing of hair: Always keep in mind that tweezing hair above your natural arch can disturb it. So make sure you stick to the area which is below the natural arch.
- Matching the shape of your eyebrows: Our eyes & brows don’t have same shape and size. So don’t try to match their shape, while tweezing your extra hair. A slight difference is all fine.