While makeup skills develop with time and practice and most girls figure out what works best for them by the time their teenage years are over, the makeup world can be incredibly difficult to navigate as a beginner.
If you’re first starting out with makeup as a teenager, don’t lose hope. There are many ways to create classy makeup looks when you’re a teenager. The most important thing to remember when applying makeup as a teenage girl is to keep it simple.
Although keeping things simple and natural is a great rule of thumb, there are times when you need to get a little fancier with your makeup. Whether you’re going to a school dance or another formal event, it is fun to make your makeup a bit more dramatic.
1. Step By Step Makeup Tutorial: Silver to Black Glamorous Eyeshadow
2. Easy Step By Step Makeup Tutorial
3. Party Makeup Tutorials for Teens
4. Smokey Eye How to Guide for Beginners
5. The Ultimate Makeup Guide